Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cake balls... and an anniversary!

Melinda, Beth and I made over 700 of these little cake ball treats today for the MVCS annual Cookie Walk this Saturday. We had quite the lovely array of flavors, too! Beth did a batch with a lemon curd cake, I believe a coconut one, too, and Melinda did some vanilla cake ones with vanilla frosting and I did a few batches of a festive red velvet with cream cheese frosting! It literally took us almost the whole morning and afternoon, but we got them done and they were a hit at the school. Even the boys' principal and secretary snuck a few when Beth brought some of them in this afternoon and they just loved them! Success!

I especially love this red & green combo for Christmas time- very fun & festive!

0 comments: