Ryan's t-ball practices were originally Monday's at 4pm for the first two weeks and then we were able to get them changed to Wednesday at 5pm. I had missed the first 2 (but Jeff was there as he, Steve & Matt Nelson are all coaching) b/c it was raining and Jacob was still napping. Finally Jacob and I were able to go to their practice and it was even sunny out!
Here's Ryan after hitting the ball and heading to 1st base!

Jordan swinging.

Ryan on 2nd, Jordan on 1st!

Melinda and I were signed up to bring snacks to the team's 1st game! Since it was their 1st, I thought I'd do something fun for the snack part and make baseball cookies! I kind of cheated and used the roll of sugar cookie dough from the store (figured, heck, they are already in a circle!) then just frosted them white and piped the red lines. The bummer part was I had to put them in the freezer as their official 1st game got cancelled. But they were ready to go and the kids loved them when they finally got to have their 1st game!

0 comments:
Post a Comment