"Baby Jacob" is getting awefully big these days! He's changing so much! He officially has 5 teeth and working on the other 3 eye teeth. Man, that's a lot of work for a little guy! Thankfully, he's been a pretty good teether. In fact you really wouldn't know he was teething except for the exceptional amount of drool coming out of his mouth and some usual fussiness. Nothing a little Tylenol can't usually fix. :) He's such a happy guy. He's sitting up by himself for the most part- sometimes still does the slow fall to the side, but all and all he's sitting like a big boy! Most days he loves his baby food and is starting to try more and more "big people food". I had to ask the doctor when I had his ears checked a couple weeks ago (b/c he was pulling at them, but was just part of teething) to remind the things that he shouldn't eat right now besides the obvious peanuts and honey. She said egg whites and strawberries, too! I didn't remember strawberries with Ryan, but I guess alot of people are pretty highly allergic to them! Who knew?! At that check up he weighed 23lbs. 9oz.! He's in his big boy carseat which is taking some getting used to. I could hardly carry him in his infant seat anymore, plus he'd reached the weight limit for it. I miss the convenience of it, but ya got to make the move sometime!
Cheeser smile! Look at all those toofers! :)
Yay! Happy boy!
"Hmmmmm" :)
Ahhh, we just love this boy! Ryan is so good with him and just loves getting to play and interact with him more and more. We're so blessed that he's such a good big brother and has so much love for his little brother. We still have to remind him from time to time that even though he's getting bigger HE'S STILL A BABY!! :)




.jpg)
1 comments:
Aw, he is so cute! You know I love those big, baby boys (Asher was 25lbs. 8oz. at 9 months) ~ can always understand the toll they take on a girl's back! Funny how the timing can vary so much, too, as I didn't even "feel" Asher's 1st tooth until he was 8 months old and now at 18 months he still only has his top, front 4 and bottom, front 2 along with his first set of molars. Teething has not come easy for him... :( Do most people tell you he looks like a Boon? Wow!
Post a Comment