Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Mr. Jacob!

I took Jacob to the doctor this morning as his eye has been a little goopy/crusty the last week or so. His left eye has always weeped a little and I was given an prescription for drops at his 4 month appt. but never had it filled as it never got worse. Well it go worse and then I realized I had tossed the old prescription as I thought it might have been too old to have filled anyways. So sort or long story short, it looks like it might just have a little infection in it so got a new prescription for antibiotic drops and hoping that does the trick quickly. He has been tugging on that ear quite a bit lately, but that can also be from just teething, which he is definitley doing! His ear looked fine so must just be an eye thing. Anyhow, they had to weigh and he's 22lbs. 4oz.! What a growing little boy!!

0 comments: