Jacob's rolling over... in every direction! Every day now he's getting better and better at it! When he's tired he gets more frustrated and isn't as quick to do it, but otherwise he's beginning to be on the move! I left him on the living room floor this morning while I was in the kitchen for a few minutes and when I came back in to check on him, he was in a totally different direction and managed to get his feet over to his exer-saucer and was very entertained by that! It's fun to see him starting to sort of entertain himself and be able to explore a little. He's "chatting" more and more and I absolutely LOVE to hear him "talk". He's finding his voice! I have to say, I feel like he's growing faster than ever and I'm not sure if it's because he's our second child and life is just so busy or what, but it's flying by! I take in every minute that I get to hold him while he's asleep because at the same time I look over at Ryan, who some how is 4 now, and know that he won't be a baby forever so I just savor it when ever I can. We went away earlier in the week to a conference for Darigold (where we ship our milk) with some other young producer couples and this time we brought Jacob along. Usually we go kid-free, but Ryan was already staying with Jeff's parents and Steve & Melinda's 3 kids (didn't need to add a 5 month old to that mix!) and it didn't work out for my family to keep him so we just took him with! It was his first time over night away so I was curious to see how it would go and he did great! Slept in the pack 'n play well and while we were gone on a couple tours one of the days, he was a total trooper and did so well and charmed everyone we came across! He was the only baby along this time (usually there are at least one or two others there) and so all the gals were getting their baby fixes with Jacob and he loved every minute of it as well! We were so thankful that it went as smoothly as it did having Jacob with and that Ryan had a great few days with his Grandma & Grandpa Boon and cousins, too. I bet Jeff's parents slept really well after all the kiddos left!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment