Today Ryan and I met my sister-in-law, niece, nephew, another friend and her two kids at the lake! The weather was looking a little grey this morning, but it was perfect by the time we go there. Here's Ryan playing in the sand with my friend, Tracy's, kids Elliott (5) & Mabel (3).
I remembered to bring his dump truck and loader and he was so excited when I got them out of the car- they definitely got lots of use today in the sand!
Then it was time for a little break and a cool treat. The girl held up a bunch of different kinds and asked Ryan what color he wanted and he said "John Deere!!" We all just had to laugh!
Hanging on on the swing with his cousin Shelby
There were these fun slides- the red one is for little kids and the blue ones are for bigger kids. Ryan went down the red one and my sister-in-law caught him at the bottom, but he wasn't too excited going down it. He LOVED the waterslides when we went a few weeks ago on vacation, but I wondered if he didn't like this one because it is covered and the ones at the waterslides were open. Anyhow, he thoroughly enjoyed everything else about being there!



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment