One of the days we were gone, us and the group of friends we were with, all went to the waterslides- Ryan had the time of his life there! It was all we could do to take a break to grab a quick little snack and he was ready for more slides! Here's a cute picture of Ryan & Jeff.
Mommy & Ryan going down the first time- notice I'm trying to slow us down a little by holding the side as we were moving out fast! Soooo much fun!
Ryan & Daddy going down a slide together and Jeff waving to the camera! By the way, Ryan went down this one and another one all by himself a bunch of times! Jeff would take him up and sit him at the top and he'd let him go down and I'd catch him at the bottom. He absolutely loved it! The expressions on his face of total excitement as he would come down were priceless! Of course I was too busy catching him that I couldn't get a picture of it.
They also have a fun water playground for little ones and Ryan loved playing in there, too, especially on this alligator slide! Can you tell??? :)
Mr. Ryan in water! What a day!!



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment