When we got out to my parents house, (Ryan's Papa & Grandma's) the first thing he did was hop on his trike!
I got him and his cousin, Shelby, to stop for 30 seconds so I could take their picture- they rode around for quite a while, just having a ball! Notice Ryan got a new helmet! It's the only one he's let me put on him when we're out shopping for one so I got it. It's nothing special, just silver, but apparently he liked it!
After a delicious salmon dinner, Ryan and Grandma went outside to blow some bubbles.
Then when they came him he crawled up in her lap with one of his tractor magazines my mom keeps for him so they read that together.
I'm sure Ryan's Auntie D.D. will love that this picture is on here, but Ryan thought it was sooo funny when she got on the horse that I had to put it on here. That's what auntie's are all about anyhow, having fun!!


.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment